Friday, January 23, 2009

Toronto Blue Jays

So almost forever ago I wrote to the Toronto Blue Jays asking them for baseball equipment to take down to the Dominican. And, they did not get back right away so I was disappointed, and as time passed by I grew to loath them. But, today they called Mike Murphy head of DREAMS fundraising and said they wanted to send us a package! So they are cool in my books again and I no longer have to kidnap BJ Birdie and send him back one feather at a time until donations come. So if your ever wondering if The Blue Jays get back to people on donations, the answer is yeah they do! Just be patient.

Thanks Blue Jays

1 comment:

Cally said...

Hey Michael,
I just read the article in the Markham Economist & Sun about your work in the Dominican.

I was wondering if you'd be able to give me more information about the work you're doing there as I'm also interested in doing humanitarian work where it's needed.

I can be reached @ mary[dot]mikelle[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks so much,

- M